Sample White House Letter
Please refer to this sample letter when writing to the White House. Feel free to personalize your letter, since that will give it a greater impact. You may want to visit our White House page for information about what the President has done in the past on Lori's behalf.
- Have you campaigned on the President's behalf?
- If you voted for him, mention it.
Please keep your letters courteous, and focus on the topic at hand.
- Find the format appropriate for your word processor. (If yours isn't listed, it probably accepts one of the other formats mentioned under the same operating system.)
- Right-click (option-click on Macintosh) the mouse over the file you need.
- Select 'Save this link as...'.
- Save the document to an appropriate location on your hard disk. (Remember where you saved it!)
- Using your word processor, open the document you just saved. Add things like your name and address, and personalize, if you want.
- Print it and send it!
Instructions for Downloading
Linux / Unix
If you experience a problem with any of these files, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org.