Sample Senate Letter
Please refer to this sample letter when writing to your Senators. Feel free to personalize your letter, since that will give it a greater impact.
You might want to visit our Senate page for information about past Senate actions on Lori's behalf. That page also provides a link for looking up the Senators for your state, and their record of support for Lori.
Remember to write to both of your Senators!
- Do you know your Senator?
- Have you campaigned on their behalf?
- Have they spoken out in the past on matters of human or civil rights?
Please keep your letters courteous, and focus on the topic at hand.
- Find the format appropriate for your word processor. (If yours isn't listed, it probably accepts one of the other formats mentioned under the same operating system.)
- Right-click (option-click on Macintosh) the mouse over the file you need.
- Select 'Save this link as...'.
- Save the document to an appropriate location on your hard disk. (Remember where you saved it!)
- Using your word processor, open the document you just saved. Add things like your name and address, and personalize it to your Senator.
- Print it and send it!
Instructions for Downloading
Linux / Unix
If you experience a problem with any of these files, please report it to email@example.com.