Sample House of Representatives Letter
Please refer to this sample letter when writing to your Representative. Feel free to personalize your letter, since that will give it a greater impact.
You might want to refer to our House of Representatives page for information about what the House has done in the past to assist Lori. That page also provides a link for looking up your Representative using your home ZIP Code, and details on whether they have a record of supporting Lori.
- Do you know your Representative?
- Have you campaigned on their behalf?
- Have they spoken out in the past on matters of human or civil rights?
Please keep your letters courteous, and focus on the topic at hand.
- Find the format appropriate for your word processor. (If yours isn't listed, it probably accepts one of the other formats mentioned under the same operating system.)
- Right-click (option-click on Macintosh) the mouse over the file you need.
- Select 'Save this link as...'.
- Save the document to an appropriate location on your hard disk. (Remember where you saved it!)
- Using your word processor, open the document you just saved. Add things like your name and address, and personalize it to your Representative.
- Print it and send it!
Instructions for Downloading
Linux / Unix
If you experience a problem with any of these files, please report it to email@example.com.