People's Voice Voting Instructions
Please help Lori - vote online for our web site and ask friends and relatives to do so also.
Our web site has been nominated as one of five finalists for the 6th Annual Webby Awards in the "PERSONAL WEB SITE" category This honor signifies the highest standard of excellence in web development. Our web site is eligible for two of the industry's most sought-after awards: (1) The Webby Award and (2) The People's Voice Award.
The Webby Awards are chosen by The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences. The People's Voice Award winners are selected by the online public. You all have an opportunity to vote - as do your friends!
This nomination will certainly increase the number of people who will be reading and learning about Lori and hopefully many will join in our Committee's efforts to secure her freedom and bring her home. Award winners will be announced on Tuesday, June 18 in San Francisco.
Clicking on the People's Voice links will open the Webby Awards site in a new window, so that you can follow along with the instructions here. Alternatively, you may want to read through the instructions first, or even print them out.
- To register to vote visit the site http://www.webbyawards.com/peoplesvoice/
Click on register to vote
Enter your e-mail address, your first name, and your last
name. All other entries are optional. Unclick the two checks at the bottom
of the registration form so you don't receive any unsolicited e-mails.
- Retrieve your special registration password from your e-mail "inbox" - this special password will be sent to you immediately.
- To cast a vote return to the site http://www.webbyawards.com/peoplesvoice/
- Enter your e-mail address and your special registration password. Click GO.
- You don't need to change your password or have it remembered. Click SUBMIT.
- Under vote in a category, click on PERSONAL SITE.
Click a vote for The Committee to Free Lori Berenson, and then click on cast your vote now to complete the vote.
Many thanks for your help and support.